[美剧] 狙魔女杰/Wynonna Earp 全集第1季

[美剧] 狙魔女杰/Wynonna Earp 全集第1季

[美剧] 狙魔女杰/Wynonna Earp 全集第1季第1集剧本完整版


剧本 台词 字幕 笔记 中英文对照 纯英文 学英语 文本 PDF 文档 电子版 纸质版


Syfy根据同名漫画改篇的新剧《狙魔女杰 Wynonna Earp》,这部Emily Andras开发的剧集中,女主角Wynonna Earp 由Melanie Scrofano饰演,是Wyatt Earp的曾孙女,是个机智﹑狂野的现代枪手,她用自己的独特的能力,以及一群不太正常的盟友狙杀恶魔及超自然生物。 Tim Rozon饰演Doc Holliday﹑Shamier Anderson饰演探员[展开全文]

 Syfy根据同名漫画改篇的新剧《狙魔女杰 Wynonna Earp》,这部Emily Andras开发的剧集中,女主角Wynonna Earp 由Melanie Scrofano饰演,是Wyatt Earp的曾孙女,是个机智﹑狂野的现代枪手,她用自己的独特的能力,以及一群不太正常的盟友狙杀恶魔及超自然生物。 Tim Rozon饰演Doc Holliday﹑Shamier Anderson饰演探员Dolls。该剧在美国时间4月1日首播。


【剧本】:

1 How did it go? That bathroom's a crime against humanity.

=>1它是如何去的?那个卫生间是对人类的罪恶。

Trust me.

=> 相信我。

Put down the coffee.

=> 放下咖啡。

It's gone cold anyways.

=> 反正它冷了。

Never gone this long between hipster coffee shops.

=> 时髦的咖啡店之间从来没有这么久。

First time out west? - Next stop's mine.

=> 第一次出西? - 下一站是我的

- You live here? No, not anymore.

=> - 你住在这?没有了,不会再有了。

Funeral.

=> 葬礼。

My uncle's.

=> 我叔叔的。

I'm Kiersten.

=> 我是Kiersten。

What'd you say your name was again? There's so many of them! You said they can't attack the house! They figured out how to get around the bedrock! I got the gun, Daddy.

=> 你怎么说你的名字呢?有这么多!你说他们不能攻击房子!他们想出了如何绕过基岩!爸爸,我拿到了枪。

Let's close our eyes and sing Mama's lullaby.

=> 让我们闭上眼睛,唱一首妈妈的摇篮曲。

Just until the bad guys go away.

=> 直到坏人走开。

Daddy! Oh, Christ! That's it, I'm gonna burst.

=> 爸爸!哦,基督!就这样,我要爆裂了。

No.

=> 没有。

Time to introduce Chestnut Latte to the badlands.

=> 把栗子拿铁引进荒地的时候了。

Kiersten don't go out there.

=> 基尔斯滕不要出去。

Why? It's dark.

=> 为什么?这是黑暗的。

Pretty and smart.

=> 漂亮,聪明。

We're gonna get along just fine.

=> 我们会相处得很好。

- Did you hear that? - Yeah.

=> - 你听到了吗? - 是的。

Whoa! Hello? - What's going on? - Sit down.

=> 哇!你好? - 这是怎么回事? - 坐下。

Everyone, sit down.

=> 大家坐下

We're leaving.

=> 我们要走了

I've heard this before.

=> 我以前听说过。

- Wolves? - Something's outside.

=> - 狼? - 外面有东西

Yeah, a passenger! - We have to do something! - Yeah, drive! - Come on! - We can't just leave her! You'd have to be nuts to go out there.

=> 是的,一个乘客! - 我们必须做点什么 - 是的,开车! - 来吧! - 我们不能离开她!你必须坚持走出去。

- Let's go! - Come on! Assholes! Hey! If you hurt her, I'll kill you! Kiersten? Let her go! We're armed! Poorly.

=> - 我们走吧! - 来吧!混蛋!嘿!如果你伤害了她,我会杀了你! Kiersten?让她走!我们武装!不好。

Oh, my god! Aaah! Ugh! Aaah! What do you want from me? Ugh! Head rush.

=> 哦,我的上帝!啊哈!啊!啊哈!你想从我这里得到什么?啊!头赶。

AAAH! AH! Haha! Welcome home, Wynonna.

=> AAAH!啊!哈哈!欢迎回家,Wynonna。

- Where exactly? - Just outside the city limits.

=> - 在哪里? - 就在城市的边界之外。

- And the cause again? - Maybe animal attack.

=> - 又是什么原因? - 也许是动物袭击

- OK.

=> - 好。

And your name is? - My name? Nope.

=> 你的名字是? - 我的名字?不。

Curtis was not a handsome man.

=> 柯蒂斯不是一个英俊的男人。

When I first lay eyes on him at the cookout, I said to my sister, "Just how closely related are his parents? But he was loyal.

=> 当我第一次在野外盯着他看时,我对我姐姐说:“他的父母亲有多密切,但是他是忠诚的。

Traits folk nowadays might find old-fashioned boring.

=> 民间的特质现在可能会找到老式的无聊。

Thing is, with Curtis, I was never bored.

=> 事情是,柯蒂斯,我从来没有无聊。

Not once.

=> 不止一次。

What are you doing here? Salt of the earth You're late, as usual.

=> 你在这里做什么?像往常一样,地球的盐你迟到了。

I'm so sorry, Gus.

=> 我很抱歉,古斯。

I thought you were in Spain.

=> 我以为你在西班牙

Greece, when I heard.

=> 希腊,当我听到。

Listen, I know Purgatory's country and all, but is that legal to bury your husband in the garden? Only thing Curtis loved more than me was his tomatoes.

=> 听着,我知道炼狱的国家和所有人,但是把你的丈夫埋在花园里是合法的吗?只有柯蒂斯比我更爱他的西红柿。

Who am I to separate soul mates? They said it was a stroke.

=> 我是谁来分开灵魂伴侣?他们说这是中风。

Bullshit! He was still tossing hay bales like a teenager.

=> 废话!他仍然像青少年一样扔着干草。

Champ was with him, but he didn't see what happened.

=> Champ和他在一起,但是他没有看到发生了什么事。

Hardy "Rodeo Champ" Champ? Yeah.

=> 哈代“圈地冠军”冠军?是啊。

He's a good kid.

=> 他是个好孩子

Gus, when they found Curtis, was he still intact? Wynonna! - I just want to find out what happened.

=> 格斯,当他们发现柯蒂斯时,他还是完好无损的? Wynonna!我只想知道发生了什么

- He died.

=> - 他死了。

Please, Wynonna, let it go.

=> 请,Wynonna,放手吧。

For once.

=> 一次。

It was a really nice eulogy.

=> 这是一个非常好的悼词。

Runaway? Whore? Who knows what kind of trouble this girl got herself into? Spoken like a man who finds a lot of dead girls.

=> 逃跑?妓女?谁知道这个女孩陷入了什么样的麻烦?像一个发现很多死亡女孩的男人说的那样。

And you've had three of 'em in the past six months.

=> 在过去的六个月里你已经有三个了。

So you find "Kiersten's" head yet? Which agency did you say you were from? See those skid marks? This isn't the kill site.

=> 所以你找到“Kiersten”的头了吗?你说你来自哪个机构?看到那些撬痕?这不是杀人网站。

- Driver said two of 'em got off the bus.

=> 司机说他们两个下车了。

- OK, so where's the other body? And these lacerations - defensive wounds? - Bite marks from scavengers.

=> - 好的,那另一个身体呢?而这些伤口 - 防御性伤口? - 从清道夫咬痕。

We have an overpopulation of coyotes this summer.

=> 我们今年夏天的郊区人口过多。

Winter will thin out the pack.

=> 冬天会把这些东西弄得稀松。

You plan to be here that long, Mr ? Dolls.

=> 先生,你打算到这里来吗?娃娃。

Deputy Marshal Dolls.

=> 副元帅娃娃。

And I'll be here as long as it takes.

=> 我会在这里,只要它需要。

Well, then welcome to the bustling metropolis of Purgatory where nothing lives but cattle and cowboys.

=> 那么欢迎来到炼狱的繁华都市,那里什么都不是牛和牛。

And maybe the occasional Greek goddess.

=> 也许是偶尔的希腊女神。

What'll I tell the locals happened out here? Runaway hooker.

=> 我会告诉当地人在这里发生什么事?失控的妓女。

Coyote attack.

=> 土狼攻击。

Anything but the truth, right? Well, either I'm sucking fumes out of the back of Willie Nelson's tour bus or Wynonna Earp just walked into my bar.

=> 除了事实之外,对吧?好吧,无论我是从Willie Nelson的旅游巴士后面吸气,还是Wynonna Earp走进我的酒吧。

Hey, Shorty.

=> 嘿,矮个子

How's business? Mechanical bull broke a month ago.

=> 生意如何?机械牛市一个月前就破了。

Chippendales' night was a bust.

=> Chippendales的夜晚是一个半身像。

Not to mention this shit about a dead runaway.

=> 更何况这个关于死亡失控的狗屎。

Rule number 1: You never get off the bus.

=> 规则1:你永远不会下车。

I did.

=> 我做到了。

You were there? Did you tell the cops? Why I'm here.

=> 你在那里?你有告诉警察吗?为什么我在这里

Phoned it in anonymously.

=> 匿名打电话。

Uh-huh Two stints in juvie, a summer riding with the Banditos, and I'm still wanted for questioning in the Bleaker case.

=> 呃,在juvie中有两个职位,一个和banditos骑在一起的夏天,在Bleaker的案子里我仍然被要求质问。

How about un poco of liquid courage? Alright, just one, yeah.

=>液体勇气的波科怎么样?好吧,只有一个,是的。

I gotta focus.

=> 我得聚焦。

I'm here for Gus, and Curtis.

=> 我在这里是为了格斯和柯蒂斯。

Somebody knows what really happened to my uncle.

=> 有人知道我叔叔真的发生了什么事。

Where have you been, Wynonna? - As far from here as I could get.

=> Wynonna,你去过哪里? - 尽可能远离我。

- Lucky you.

=> - 幸运的你。

If I could leave Purgatory, I'd never come back.

=> 如果我能离开炼狱,我永远不会回来。

Why would Wyatt Earp choose to settle in this shithole? My money's on the deep genepool.

=> 为什么Wyatt Earp会选择在这个情节中解决?我的钱在深度基因池上。

Well, maybe your great-great-grandpappy got a few lucky shots in at the OK Corral and fled before they found out he was a fraud.

=> 那么,也许你的曾曾祖父在OK科拉尔有几个幸运的镜头,并在他们发现他是一个骗局之前逃跑了。

Didn't he marry a whore? - An actress.

=> 他不嫁给妓女吗? - 一个女演员。

- Oh, oh, shit! She's probably the one who gave Doug Holliday the clap that done him in.

=> - 哦,哦,屎!她可能是把霍利迪(Doug Holliday)做成他的拍手。

Hahaha! Doc! Doc Holliday, dumb-ass.

=> 哈哈哈!文件! Doc Holliday,哑巴。

And it was tuberculosis that killed him, you ignoramus.

=> 杀死他的是肺结核,你是无知的。

This coming from the pair of tits so insane, so cursed? What did you say? Getting beat up by a girl again, Carl? Champ! My hero.

=> 这来自这对疯狂的山雀,如此诅咒?你说什么? Carl又被一个女孩揍了一顿?冠军!我的英雄。

- Sweet.

=> - 甜。

- Listen, uh, I was hoping I could talk to you about what happened to my uncle.

=> - 听着,呃,我希望能和你谈谈我叔叔发生了什么事。

Bring those lips, we can, uh, "talk" all night long.

=> 把这些嘴唇,我们可以,呃,整晚“说”。

You didn't pay me a second glance in high school.

=> 高中时你没有再看我一眼。

Hey, you were kind of a freak.

=> 嘿,你是一个怪胎。

You have no idea.

=> 你不知道。

Well Shorty lets you stay above the bar, huh? Yeah, I, uh got a key.

=> Shorty可以让你留在酒吧上面吗?是的,我有一把钥匙。

Oh it's impressive.

=> 哦,这令人印象深刻。

Ooof.

=> Ooof。

.

=>。

So, ummm You ran ranch security with Curtis, but didn't bother to make his service? Yeah, I, uh, - hate funerals.

=> 那么,呃,你和柯蒂斯一起跑牧场安全,但是没有打扰到他的服务?是的,我,呃,讨厌葬礼。

- Ugh! Tell me about it.

=> - 呃!告诉我怎么回事儿。

Gus mentioned you were the one who found his body.

=> Gus提到你是发现他的身体的人。

- Yeah.

=> - 是的。

Speaking of bodies - Hmm? Mad hot.

=> 说到身体 - 嗯?狂热。

Alright, Champ.

=> 好的,Champ。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

Maybe it wasn't such a good idea.

=> 也许这不是一个好主意。

- Do you know what time it is? - Yeah.

=> - 你知道现在几点吗? - 是的。

Time for you to tell me how Curtis died.

=> 你可以告诉我柯蒂斯是怎么死的。

He.

=> 他。

.

=>。

he just did! Oh no.

=> 他刚刚做到了!不好了。

Don't make me get rough! This ain't rough? Look, uh, I heard screaming and screaming, and I ran.

=> 不要让我变得粗糙!这不粗糙?看,呃,我听到尖叫,尖叫,我跑了。

Called the Sheriff.

=> 被称为警长。

And when they found him, his head had been torn clean off! Listen, you washed-up rodeo clown.

=> 当他们发现他时,他的头已经被撕裂了!听着,你洗了个牛仔小丑。

Who did it? What did you see? Cattle mutilations, lights in the hills, strange marks in the dirt.

=> 谁干的?你看见什么了?牛的残缺,山上的灯光,泥土中的奇怪痕迹。

Owww! He died on your land, Wynonna! The homestead? Show me where.

=> Owww! Wynonna,他死在你的土地上!宅基地?告诉我在哪里。

I'm not going back there.

=> 我不会回到那里。

You're in this with me now, "Champ.

=> 你现在和我在一起,“冠军。

" And no one else is gonna save you.

=>“没有其他人会拯救你。

Oh! Except his girlfriend, you skank! Why don't you slip into something more comfy, huh? Like a coma! Worst birthday ever! Wynonna? Hey, sis.

=> 哦!除了他的女朋友,你呃!你为什么不溜入更舒适的东西呢?像昏迷!最糟糕的生日! Wynonna?嘿,姐姐

You grew out your hair.

=> 你长出你的头发。

Did you plant our birthday gifts? - Oh yeah.

=> 你有没有种植我们的生日礼物? - 哦耶。

- Haha! Oh, hey, Carl.

=> - 哈哈!哦,嘿,卡尔。

I heard you talked to Wynonna at Shorty's.

=> 我听说你在Shorty's跟Wynonna说话。

Brought up the Earp Curse.

=> 带来了厄普诅咒。

I didn't mean nothing.

=> 我什么都没有意思。

We can't have you running off your mouth before we get what we need.

=> 在我们得到我们所需要的东西之前,我们不能让你流口水。

Can we, pal? - C'mon, Malcolm.

=> 我们可以,朋友? - 来吧,马尔科姆

- Hehe! If you can't hold your tongue Oh I will.

=> - 呵呵!如果你不能握住你的舌头,我会的。

Now we stick to the plan, then we kill the girls.

=> 现在我们坚持这个计划,然后我们杀死那些女孩。

Got it? Got it? Mm-hmm.

=> 得到它了?得到它了? MM-嗯。

What are you doing in town? I mean, besides my boyfriend? I wasn't gonna "do" anyone, least of all that man-child.

=> 你在城里干什么?我的意思是,除了我的男朋友?我不会“做”任何人,至少是所有那个男孩子。

I'm trying to find out what happened to Curtis.

=> 我试图找出柯蒂斯发生了什么事。

Oh, and you can do better.

=> 哦,你可以做得更好。

- Small town, limited dating options.

=> - 小镇,有限的约会选择。

- Yeah.

=> - 是的。

I remember.

=> 我记得。

- Hey! God! - Ow! What? It's been three years.

=> - 嘿!神! - 噢!什么?已经三年了。

God! Come here! You couldn't tell me you were coming? I wasn't.

=> 神!过来!你不能告诉我你要来吗?我没有。

Then, Uncle Curtis sent me an email.

=> 然后,柯蒂斯叔叔给我发了一封电子邮件。

What? What did it say? "They've caught up with me.

=> 什么?它说了什么? “他们已经赶上了我。

" I knew it wasn't a stroke.

=>“我知道这不是中风。

It's starting again, isn't it? We need that gun.

=> 它又开始了,不是吗?我们需要那把枪。

- OK, I'm not doing this.

=> - 好的,我没有这样做。

- Wyatt Earp's gun.

=> Wyatt Earp的枪。

- Same one disappeared the night - Told you, never talk about it! - And I don't! - Good! Best advice you ever gave me.

=> - 同一个消失的夜晚 - 告诉你,不要谈论它! - 我不是!好!你曾经给过我最好的建议。

Well - only advice, really.

=> 那么 - 只有建议,真的。

- Hey, I was a kid! OK? I couldn't I couldn't look after myself, let alone What, your bratty little sister? You know, it's about the only thing I've ever done right.

=> - 嘿,我还是个孩子!好?我不能照顾自己,更不用说什么了,你那可爱的小妹妹?你知道,这是我做过的唯一一件事。

Leaving me behind? - Yeah, it gave you a chance.

=> 让我落后? - 是的,它给了你一个机会。

- Right Yeah, well, I'm not 6 anymore, OK? Look, I could help.

=> - 对,好吧,我不是6了,好吗?看,我可以帮忙。

We could fight - this thing, this curse together! - Waverly, there is no curse on Wynonna Earp? If my parole officer's asking, then no.

=> 我们可以战斗 - 这个东西,这个诅咒在一起! - Waverly,Wynonna Earp没有诅咒吗?如果我的假释官问的话没有

And I think that this belongs to you.

=>我认为这属于你。

So, you wanna tell me exactly what happened on that bus? Am I being charged with something? 'Cause, trust me, having to ride the bus is punishment enough.

=> 那么,你想告诉我这辆车发生了什么事?我被指责了吗?因为,相信我,不得不乘坐公车就足够了。

A girl is dead Ms.

=> 一个女孩死了

Earp.

=> 厄普。

- I had nothing to do with that.

=> - 我没有任何关系。

- I know.

=> - 我知道。

I spoke to the bus driver.

=> 我跟公车司机说了话。

He was scared.

=> 他被吓坏了。

He said he heard something that spooked him, and that you and Kiersten were the only ones that fled the bus.

=> 他说他听到一些令他震惊的事情,而你和Kiersten是唯一逃离巴士的人。

I'm sorry, I'm, uh Drunk? Lost.

=> 对不起,我是,呃醉?丢失。

Are you FBI? I didn't quite recognize the badge.

=> 你是FBI吗?我不太认识这个徽章。

And you've seen a lot of them given your criminal record.

=> 你已经看到了很多他们的犯罪记录。

Juvenile record.

=> 少年记录。

And that's supposed to be sealed when an offender turns 18, and I'm 26 Happy birthday.

=> 那个罪犯18岁的时候应该是密封的,我26岁生日快乐。

By the way.

=> 顺便一提。

U.

=> U.

S.

=>S.

Marshals, huh? You don't have jurisdiction up here.

=> 元帅,是吧?你在这里没有管辖权。

Cross-border task force.

=> 跨境特遣部队。

What's with the charcoal star? Good eye.

=> 什么是木炭之星?好眼睛。

Denotes the Black Badge Division.

=> 表示黑色徽章分部。

Is that some kind of covert branch? We monitor specific activity that has recently flared up in this area.

=> 那是一种隐蔽的分支吗?我们监测最近在这个领域爆发的具体活动。

What kind of activity? Unexplainable.

=> 什么样的活动?无法解释的。

I either need way more or way less of this stuff, I'll tell ya.

=> 我或者需要更多或更少的东西,我会告诉你。

You know what I think, Earp? I think you saw what killed Kiersten.

=> 你知道我在想什么,Earp?我想你看到什么杀了Kiersten。

Yeah.

=> 是啊。

Coyote, - a big one.

=> 土狼, - 一个大的。

- Is that the story you're sticking with? Where'd your sister go? You leave her out of this.

=> - 这是你坚持的故事吗?你姐姐去哪了?你离开了她。

I just want to thank her for my coffee.

=> 我只想感谢她的咖啡。

You see, the thing is, Wynonna, our division doesn't really see a lot of survivors, - so any information that you have - Yeah, - on how you outran - I got your card.

=> 你看,那是Wynonna,我们的部门并没有真正看到很多幸存者 - 所以你有任何的信息 - 是的, - 你是如何失败的 - 我拿到了你的名片。

Thanks.

=> 谢谢。

I'm sure you're getting this all the time, but is it like "Earp" as in ? Good ole Wyatt.

=> 我确定你一直都在这样做,但是像“Earp”一样吗?好怀亚特。

Yep.

=> 是的。

He was my great-great-grandfather.

=> 他是我的曾曾祖父。

The greatest gunslinger that ever lived.

=> 有史以来最伟大的枪手。

You a good shot too? I don't do guns.

=> 你也是个好人?我不枪。

Couldn't hit a lawman at zero paces.

=> 无法在零步打击法律人员。

Fortunately.

=> 幸好。

He seems nice.

=> 他似乎很好。

As a swift kick to the box.

=> 作为一个快速踢到框。

So your 27th birthday.

=> 所以你27岁生日

It doesn't mean anything, Waverly.

=> Waverly,这并不意味着什么。

Oh yeah? Then why do you look so spooked? Huh? - Tell Gus I'm taking the truck.

=> 哦耶?那么你为什么看起来如此惊慌?咦? - 告诉Gus我正在拿卡车。

- What? Where are you going?! Home.

=> - 什么?你要去哪里?!家。

They say Wyatt took down 77 outlaws with this gun.

=> 他们说怀亚特用这把枪扒下了77名歹徒。

And all those outlaws are resurrecting as revenants coming for us.

=> 所有这些不法分子都在为我们复活。

They won't rest until they gain freedom from their earthly prison.

=> 他们不会休息,直到他们从地上监狱中获得自由。

- You'll stop them, Daddy! - You'll get 'em.

=> - 你会阻止他们,爸爸! - 你会得到他们的。

Willa is the eldest, the next Earp heir destined to inherit Wyatt's abilities.

=> 威拉是最年长的,下一个厄普继承人注定要继承怀亚特的能力。

Because the only thing that can put these demons down again is you.

=> 因为唯一可以把这些恶魔降下来的就是你。

- You said they can't attack the house! - They figured out how to get - around the bedrock! - What's happening? I got the gun! There are so many of them! There's seven of them! Willa! No! Shotgun won't work.

=> - 你说他们不能攻击房子!他们想出了如何绕过基岩! - 发生了什么?我拿到枪了!有这么多!有七个!威拉!没有!霰弹枪将无法工作。

He needs Wyatt's gun.

=> 他需要怀亚特的枪。

- I won't let them hurt anyone.

=> 我不会让他们伤害任何人

- Good.

=> - 很好。

Because the only thing that can put these demons down again is you.

=> 因为唯一可以把这些恶魔降下来的就是你。

Waverly was right.

=> 韦弗利是对的。

We need that gun.

=> 我们需要那把枪。

And I'm talking to my truck.

=> 我正在跟我的卡车说话。

Good news: she took the bait.

=> 好消息:她拿了诱饵。

She'll fetch it for us.

=> 她会为我们拿来的。

Are you gonna ask to borrow my stuff? I noticed you already borrowed all my whiskey.

=> 你要去借我的东西吗?我注意到你已经借用了我所有的威士忌。

聚圣源起女孩小名洋气好听网上花钱起名可信么刘姓男孩起名100分美容院起名字大全最新免费小饭店起起名大全重生药王天邪鬼青哪里多宋词起女孩起名纸黄金风险清欢渡(限)桃子最激烈的办公室震视频楚天都市报电话猪宝贝起乳名洗冤录2粤语帮起游戏名字什么专业好就业数控设备公司起名易贷网家族起名字星字 起名中通快递投诉电话人工盖世帝尊仙路烟尘无弹窗取名起名大全沫字的含义悲哀屈辱的泪水宋词起名 女孩起名tobu美国h文系列辣小说合集曹起名男宝名字起名的日语淀粉肠小王子日销售额涨超10倍罗斯否认插足凯特王妃婚姻让美丽中国“从细节出发”清明节放假3天调休1天男孩疑遭霸凌 家长讨说法被踢出群国产伟哥去年销售近13亿网友建议重庆地铁不准乘客携带菜筐雅江山火三名扑火人员牺牲系谣言代拍被何赛飞拿着魔杖追着打月嫂回应掌掴婴儿是在赶虫子山西高速一大巴发生事故 已致13死高中生被打伤下体休学 邯郸通报李梦为奥运任务婉拒WNBA邀请19岁小伙救下5人后溺亡 多方发声王树国3次鞠躬告别西交大师生单亲妈妈陷入热恋 14岁儿子报警315晚会后胖东来又人满为患了倪萍分享减重40斤方法王楚钦登顶三项第一今日春分两大学生合买彩票中奖一人不认账张家界的山上“长”满了韩国人?周杰伦一审败诉网易房客欠租失踪 房东直发愁男子持台球杆殴打2名女店员被抓男子被猫抓伤后确诊“猫抓病”“重生之我在北大当嫡校长”槽头肉企业被曝光前生意红火男孩8年未见母亲被告知被遗忘恒大被罚41.75亿到底怎么缴网友洛杉矶偶遇贾玲杨倩无缘巴黎奥运张立群任西安交通大学校长黑马情侣提车了西双版纳热带植物园回应蜉蝣大爆发妈妈回应孩子在校撞护栏坠楼考生莫言也上北大硕士复试名单了韩国首次吊销离岗医生执照奥巴马现身唐宁街 黑色着装引猜测沈阳一轿车冲入人行道致3死2伤阿根廷将发行1万与2万面值的纸币外国人感慨凌晨的中国很安全男子被流浪猫绊倒 投喂者赔24万手机成瘾是影响睡眠质量重要因素春分“立蛋”成功率更高?胖东来员工每周单休无小长假“开封王婆”爆火:促成四五十对专家建议不必谈骨泥色变浙江一高校内汽车冲撞行人 多人受伤许家印被限制高消费

聚圣源 XML地图 TXT地图 虚拟主机 SEO 网站制作 网站优化