[美剧] 喜新不厌旧/Black-ish 全集第1季第1集
[美剧] 喜新不厌旧/Black-ish 全集第1季第1集剧本完整版
剧本 台词 字幕 笔记 中英文对照 纯英文 学英语 文本 PDF 文档 电子版 纸质版
转自天涯小筑~这部单镜头情景喜剧松散地改编自编剧Kenya Barris的个人生活经历。主人公是一个中上阶层的黑人(Anthony Anderson),他试图依靠自己保留的「文化特性」来抚育子女,但却在各方面遭遇障碍:开明大方的妻子(Tracee Ellis Ross),因循守旧的父亲,还有被时代「同化」的孩子们全都反对他。 [展开全文]
转自天涯小筑~这部单镜头情景喜剧松散地改编自编剧Kenya Barris的个人生活经历。主人公是一个中上阶层的黑人(Anthony Anderson),他试图依靠自己保留的「文化特性」来抚育子女,但却在各方面遭遇障碍:开明大方的妻子(Tracee Ellis Ross),因循守旧的父亲,还有被时代「同化」的孩子们全都反对他。
【剧本】:
Okay, so, I'm just your standard, regular ol' incredibly handsome, unbelievably charismatic black dude.
=>好吧,那么,我只是你的标准,普通的英俊,令人难以置信的魅力黑人帅哥。
Now, this drooling, pigment-challenged, mixed-race woman is my wife, Rainbow.
=> 现在,这个流口水,色情挑战,混血的女人是我的妻子,彩虹。
And, despite what she looks like right now, she's a doctor.
=> 而且,尽管她现在看起来像,但她是一名医生。
We're lucky.
=> 我们很幸运。
We've got a great house, four great kids, and my Pops.
=> 我们有一个伟大的房子,四个伟大的孩子,和我的流行音乐。
It's a far cry from where it all began.
=> 从一切开始的地方,这是相当遥远的。
That's why I promised my parents I'd get an education, graduate, and get myself out of there.
=> 这就是为什么我答应我的父母会接受教育,毕业,并让自己离开。
I guess for a kid from the hood, I'm living the American Dream.
=> 我想从一个孩子的帽子,我住美国梦。
The only problem is, whatever American had this dream probably wasn't where I'm from.
=> 唯一的问题是,无论美国人有没有这个梦想可能不是我来自哪里。
And if he was, he should've mentioned the part about how when brothers start getting a little money, stuff starts getting a little weird like in my neighborhood.
=> 如果他是的话,他应该提到关于兄弟什么时候开始获得一点钱的部分,就像我的邻居开始变得有点奇怪。
Sometimes I feel like a bit of an oddity.
=> 有时候我觉得有点古怪。
And if you look to your left, you'll see the mythical and majestic Black Family out of their natural habitat and yet still thriving.
=> 如果你向左看,你会看到